Beef Australia 2021
Event Date: 2 – 8 May 2021
This Australian triennial event is one of the world’s great beef cattle expos held in Rockhampton, Queensland. It is a celebration of all facets of the Australian beef industry.
Why should your clients attend?
- The event will facilitate new trade and export opportunities through exposing the local supply chain to international industry leaders and offer fantastic networking prospects,
- More than 5,000 cattle from over 30 breeds will be featured,
- The trade fair showcases more than 500 businesses,
- A symposium, seminars and property tours will deliver new research to cattle producers and those involved with the beef cattle industry, and
- Restaurants, celebrity chefs and cooking demonstrations will offer the chance to appreciate the quality and flavour of Australian beef.
Quadrant Australia has been the official tour operator for every one of the Beef Expos since the inaugural event in 1988. Offering pre and post tours and also bespoke group tours – further information can be found on our website.
Please contact us with your individual or group requirements for this event: email@example.com