AGRITOURS SLOVAKIA - provider of Agricultural tours in Central and Eastern Europe!
Our first agricultural tour was delivered in 1998. Ever since it belongs to our main products. Members of our staff have an agricultural background, we are based in the countryside and cooperate with professionals from the field of agriculture, wine production and forestry industry to ensure the best technical visits for you. We will take you to Slovak farms which belong to largest in Europe!
Our destinations for agricultural tours:
Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro
Why to Central Europe:
- small area with good road accessability and many international airports (Vienna-Bratislava
60min, Budapest-Bratislava 150min, Prague-Bratislava 4hrs, Krakow-High Tatras/Slovakia 150min)
- one of the largest average farm size in whole region
- wine production increase & Tokay wine region
- one of the largest forested areas in Europe
Why to Croatia, Bosnia i Herzegovina, Montenegro:
- north-eastern part of Croatia has the highest concentration of farms and agriculture and is home of one of the biggest automated dairy cow farm in Europe
- sheep milk cheese from the Croatian island of Pag
- one of the most important red wine area located in Montenegro