Quadrant Australia is a specialist travel company offering group tours and travel services in the Australian and international marketplace. The company was formed in 2006 when two of Australia’s leading agricultural tour operators merged, bringing with them a combined 50 years of experience in group tour operation.
Quadrant Australia provides travel services, scheduled agricultural and special interest tour programs, as well as a specialist service in developing programs to suit individual requirements. We can provide highly technical programs, general interest itineraries or special interest programs, depending on the needs of our clients. Our strength lies in our ability to tailor programs according to our clients' needs.
Quadrant Australia operates annual tours to various regions of Australia with set departure dates, which individuals can join, or group dates can be made available upon request (seasonal conditions apply for group dates). These tours are:
- Farming & Highlights of South East Australia – travelling from Melbourne to Sydney looking at productive agriculture and various highlights, this tour culminates with a day at the Sydney Royal Easter to observe the beef cattle judging.
- Farming & Innovation in Tasmania – meet inspiring families pushing the boundaries in a diverse range of innovative agriculture and horticultural enterprises. Travel from the north to the south of the state in autumn, when the days are still warm and the trees are turning, sampling fresh regional produce from the land and the sea.
- Farmers Tour of Queensland - A Great Winter Escape! – explore the western towns and historic regions of QLD. Visit large-scale cattle properties and a diverse range of agricultural enterprises, including horticultural properties in Far North QLD. Relax in Cairns and visit either the Great Barrier Reef or the Daintree Rainforest.
- The Pilbara Cattle Tour – experience the Pilbara region, in Western Australia’s north, visiting cattle stations, advanced grazing properties, national parks and iron ore mines. The tour includes a day at the Marble Bar Cup and culminates in beautiful Broome.
- Top End Cattle & Cropping Tour – visit the Australian Outback and some of the famous cattle stations in the Northern Territory. Experience ancient landscapes including Katherine Gorge and Kakadu and see firsthand the opportunities being developed with the Ord River Irrigation Scheme.
- Red Centre Beef Cattle Tour - from Mount Isa in western Queensland across to Alice Springs in the Northern Territory and culminating at Australia's must-see "Uluru", this tour focused on beef cattle in Central Australia will showcase some large, progressive cattle stations, whilst taking in the scenic highlights that make the Red Centre so unique.
- Cattle & Farming in the Queensland Gulf – travel across the vast savannah plains of QLD from Townsville to Mount Isa, visiting major cattle stations, leading irrigated properties, Karumba on the Gulf of Carpentaria and the outback treasure, Lawn Hill Gorge. Finish the tour in Cairns, in the far north of the State, with a day on the Great Barrier Reef or a visit to the Daintree Rainforest.
- Western Australia Spring Farming Tour – visit WA’s rich agricultural farmland and innovative farmers and enjoy picturesque coastline, amazing rock formations, great food and wine and spectacular native flora.
- Agriculture in South Australia and Kangaroo Island – travel from Adelaide to the Flinders Ranges and back to Clare and Barossa Valleys, then onto Kangaroo Island via the Murray Region and Fleurieu Peninsula taking in a wide variety of agricultural visits that showcase this region.
- Victorian Agricultural Highlights & The Melbourne Cup - commencing and concluding in Melbourne, this tour includes farm visits throughout Victoria that highlight the diversity of agriculture in the state and culminates with some time at the Melbourne Cup Carnival, including Derby Day and the Melbourne Cup.
- Highlights of Tasmanian Agriculture – a tour which highlights farming practices that make Tasmania the envy of the farming world, while showcasing areas of natural beauty and historic importance, all whilst enjoying regional produce and delicious wines.
For further information, please visit our website: https://www.quadrantaustralia.com/tours/
or please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org